Monday, December 8, 2014

Give Thanks to the LORD!


Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.  Psalm 107:1
 
Lately, the Facebook “thing” has been to offer 10 days of thankfulness. Each day you are challenged to post something that you are truly thankful for. It should be an easy list and I think most everyone who tries this exercise ends up with some of the same “thanks”. I am thankful for my family. I am thankful for my friends.
 
Here is a list of very different things to be thankful for:
 
I am thankful for a world that celebrates diversity and confronts racism.
I am thankful for seasons that remind me of the cycle of life.
I am thankful for scientists and doctors that find cures.
I am thankful for people who stand up to bullies.
I am thankful for bartering with homemade/homegrown things rather than paper and coin.
I am thankful for fevers that send us to doctors.
I am thankful for the wind that pollenates the world.
I am thankful for peacekeepers.
I am thankful for questions.
I am thankful for prayer.
 
In this season of giving thanks, may you know thankfulness for the obvious, the difficult and the challenging.  Amen.

 

2 comments:

Sophie Grace said...

Thanks for Nice and Informative Post. This article is really contains lot more information about This Topic insta stalker

seocom said...


معلم سباك بالمدينة المنورة
سباك بالمدينة المنورة متمكن للغاية في القيام بالكثير من الأعمال التي تتعلق بصيانة الأدوات الصحية، أو القيام بتمديد وصلات المياه الجديدة، وأيضاً مواسير الصرف الصحي، ويوفر للعملاء الكرام منتجات عالية الجودة.
حيث أنه يوفر للعملاء الكرام خدمة خاصة بالكشف عن تسربات المياه، ويوفر لكم أفضل الأسعار الغير قابلة للمنافسة، والتي لا تتقارن نهائياً، مع خدمته المتميزة، لتصل به الآن ولا تتردد.