Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Summer Vacation

When did I start to not think of the entire summer as vacation?

I know as a child that was my joy. That the whole summer was vacation and that I was going to play every day! Suddenly, I’ve grown up. Summer now consists of regular work days with a planned vacation somewhere in the middle of it all. The days seem to be long and, of course, hot.

As the seasons turn, I don’t see summer in the same bright light that I used to. In an attempt to re-capture our child like understanding of summer – we at Abiding Love introduce the Summer Styles of Worship Celebrations! Each Sunday at the 11:00 service we will explore an emerging worship style. You won’t want to miss it! It will be designed to touch your heart and soul. As you see summer approaching, remember; God vacations with us!

See you in church!

Pastor Lynnae

No comments: